Don’t take chances with your home’s wiring!
We stay up to date on code requirements and cutting edge products,
in order to offer you the highest standards of service excellence.
Adding on to your home?
Building a new home?
Have a project in mind?
Need professional help with a do-it yourself project?
Looking for a reliable, experienced contractor?
Thank you for considering Shively Electric for your electrical needs. We are committed to responding to each call with the best-trained and most courteous technicians available. Shively Electric sponsors a state recognized apprenticeship program, and we are proud of our many graduates.
Residential Photo Gallery
Examples of Services
- 220V Wiring for Dryers, Stoves, Etc.
- Aluminum Wiring Repairs
- Attic Whole House Fans
- Baseboard Heating
- Basement and Attic Wiring
- Bath Fans, Lights and Heater Fans
- Cable TV Outlets
- Cable Wiring
- Ceiling Fan Installation
- Circuit Breaker/Fuse Box Upgrades
- Circuit Separations
- Code Updates
- Code Violation Corrections
- Electric Water Heater Wiring
- Electrical Inspection
- Equipment Wiring
- Generator Installation
- Ground Fault Interrupters
- Home Automation and Controls
- Indoor Security & Emergency Lighting
- Interior Lighting Design
- Low Voltage Lights / Rope Lighting
- Move, Add or Replace Light Fixtures
- New Home Construction Wiring
- Outdoor Lighting & Electrical
- Pool / Spa Controls
- Recessed Lighting
- Re-Wiring for your Remodeling Projects
- Service Panel Installation and Upgrades
- Smoke Detector Wiring and Installation
- Switch and Receptacle Add or Repairs
- Track Lighting
- Telephone and Computer Network Cabling
- Thermostat and other Control Wiring
- Underground Wiring
- Ventilation Fan and Blower Installation
- Whole House Surge Protection
- Wireless Home Lighting Control
- Wiring for Air Conditioners
- Wiring for Electric Heating
- Wiring Inspections
Our work is covered by our 1 year labor warranty.